New Students, Faculty, or Staff
If you are a new student, faculty, or staff you must activate your campus account before you can access your Whitman email or the campus network.
To Activate your Account:
- Make sure that you have your Whitman ID number:
- New Students - Your Whitman ID Number was printed on the front of your New Student Orientation booklet.
- Faculty - Contact the Dean of Faculty office.
- Staff - Contact Human Resources for your ID Number.
- Your ID number is also printed under your name on your Whitman ID card.
- Go to any computer connected to the Internet, open a web browser, go to https://rs.whitman.edu/activate and follow the instructions.
- Go slowly though the activation process, and read everything carefully. You are responsible for being aware of and understanding the policies and guidelines you are agreeing to abide by.
- You will see your password only once for security reasons. If you go past it, clicking the back button will not display your password again.
- Your password is case sensitive and should you choose to write it down, make absolutely sure it is kept in a safe place where you can find it easily, and change it to something unique at your first opportunity.
- If you have any issues activating your account, please contact the WCTS Help Desk for assistance. (509-527-4976 or email email@example.com)
Continuing Students, Faculty, or Staff
If you are a student, faculty, or staff member who has left Whitman and then returned, your account, including your previous password, will be re-enabled. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the WCTS Helpdesk at 509-527-4976 or firstname.lastname@example.org.