- Copyright Clearance Center
- Chilling Effects - on-line rights - Electronic Frontier Foundation, Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, and University of San Francisco law school clinics.
- Copyright & Fair Use - Stanford University
- Multimedia Projects for Educational Purposes -- Fair Use Guidelines" - George Mason University - a summary of fair use for multimedia
Performances and Displays
- Limitations on Exclusive Rights: Exemption of Certain Performances and Displays - United States Code, Title 17, Chapter 1 - CHAPTER 1 - Subject Matter and Scope of Copyright
- Motion Picture Licensing Corporation - summary of constraints on video/film performance
- AALL Guidelines on the Fair Use of Copyrighted Works by Law Libraries - American Association of Law Libraries