Skill Level: Beginner
Explore spreadsheet fundamentals: entering data, creating formulas, editing and formatting cells, printing and saving files, copying and moving data, and basic functions.
What You Will Learn
- Basic spreadsheet data entry
- Formatting your spreadsheet for readability
- Keyboard shortcut navigation commands
- Copying formulas in Excel
- Creating calculations
- Utilizing basic pre-programmed functions
Who Should Attend
Faculty, staff and students wanting to utilize the power of spreadsheets to enhance numeric data.