- Log-off the classroom computer.
- Turn projector off.
- Return any wireless mouse or other device to its charging cradle. Put any wireless keyboard away, making sure it's not in a position where any keys are under pressure (runs battery down).
- Don’t unplug anything. If you need something changed, please contact the help desk at extension 4976.
- If using guest cables, leave them where you found them (plugged in and properly stowed).
- Don’t leave class papers on the teaching station. Nobody wants to teach in your clutter.
- Don’t save critical files on the classroom computer. Classroom computers are reimaged at least once per year.
- If something is missing or wrong, contact the help desk at 4976.