All student printing will be done through the WCTS Print Shop located in Penrose Library. Submission of print requests can be done by going to my.whitman.edu/students and clicking on the Student Printing Request link. This is a complimentary service for students.
Print requests can be submitted by students by logging into my.whitman.edu/students and clicking on the "General Student Print Request" link.
Print jobs may take up to 1 hour to complete before they are available for pick up. An email will be sent to notify of job completion.
Print pick-up will be in Penrose Library on the main floor in the back right corner just past the elevator. The Print Shop will be open the same hours as Penrose Library.
How to submit a print request
- Login to my.whitman.edu/students (go to Step 2) or go to http://whit.mn/PrintShop (skip to step 3)
- Locate and click on the "General Student Print Request" link
- Fill in the form by requesting 8 1/2" x 11" (Standard Size) and Neither in the first two fields
- Optional: Add a name of someone you authorize to pickup your print job for you
- Fill the next page in with your requirements, including color option, number of copies, etc.
- Upload as many documents as you need printing with the requirements you set in step 5
- Submit your print requests
- You will receive an email when your request is ready for pick up at the Print Shop on the main floor of Penrose Library.
Specialized print requests that include oversized paper, lamination, and binding are handled by the campus Print Services department in Boyer House. There is a fee for these services. Please email email@example.com to request a quote before submitting your request.