These options will only be available if you are attempting to print to a device that has a "duplexer" module installed. Most printers on campus have this, but some may not. If these options are grayed-out, try printing to a different printer, or make sure you have installed the printer with duplexing enabled.
- Under the File menu, select Print.
- In the resulting window, choose the printer you want to use from the the "Printer" drop-down menu near the top. You need to select a printer that has the ability to print on both sides of the paper.
- Click the third drop-down menu from the top, and select Layout.
- Click on the round radio button labeled " Long-Edge Binding."
- Click the Print button to print the document.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.